School Reopening Information
- First day of School is Monday, 8/16/21 and starts at 8:15 am.
- Baseline COVID test must be taken for each student before first day of school, August 16th.
- Designated staff members will be at each entrance to identify students allowed to enter campus.
- Daily Health Check questions may be answered in-person or using the Daily Pass (dailypass.lausd.net)
- Face masks will be required at all times on campus (indoors & outdoors) except when eating.
- ALL students are eligible to a Free lunch, however student can bring their own lunch from home if they prefer.
- Regular after school LACER program will resume from 3:15 - 6:00 pm everyday and start at 1:45 pm on Tuesdays.
- Students and staff will take weekly COVID testing on campus.
- At the end of the school day, students will be given a Grab and Go bag which includes breakfast for the following day and supper to take home.
Map of entrances / exits are circled with red arrows. Gates open at 7:45 am and at 3:15 pm & 1:45 pm on TUESDAYS for dismissal. If your child is participating in the LACER after-school program, they will directly go to the lunch area to sign-in to the program. LACER exit starting at 3:30 pm will be on La Mirada parking lot ONLY.